An ideal fitness routine also includes resistance or weight training to improve muscle strength and endurance. Sometimes the problem isn’t motivation — it’s simply finding the time. So why not try to fit it under your daily schedule while making it more fun.
- Be a morning person: Studies show that people who exercise in the morning are more likely to stick with it. Do your workout in the morning, you’re not only more likely to do it, but you’ll also set a positive tone for the day.
- Take supplements: A multivitamin is very beneficial to a person that is not consuming their daily allotment of vitamins. A fish oil tablet is also beneficial. Finally a probiotic is very beneficial and has been proven to prevent illness and help stomach ailments. Many people dont know enough about probiotics you can find a guide to the best ones here www.takingprobiotics.com/top-rated-best-probiotics
- Shun labor : Wash the car by hand rather than taking it to the car wash. It takes about an hour and a half to do a good job, and in the meantime you’ve gotten great exercise. Use a push mower rather than a riding mower to groom your lawn.
- Phone a friend: Find someone who likes the same activity that you do — walking in the neighborhood, riding bikes, playing tennis — and make a date to do it together. You are likely to walk longer or bike greater distances if you’re talking to a friend along the way. The time will go by faster. Don’t have a buddy who is available? Grab an MP3 player and listen to your favorite music or an audio book while exercising.
- Keep records: Grab a diary or logbook, and every day that you exercise, write down what you did and for how long. Your records will make it easy for you to see what you’ve accomplished and make you more accountable. Blank pages? You’d be ashamed.
If you can’t fit 30 minutes a day into your schedule, get more exercise simply by being less efficient with your chores and adding a little extra walking distance everywhere you go. However, if you pick an activity you like, finding time for fitness will become effortless and the rewards enormous. Learn more about different ways to stay health through supplementation and taking probiotics.